ADCO / ADMR is available as optional function block for SIEMENS PCS7. ADCO / ADMR is an official Siemens PCS7-Add-on.
ADCO / ADMR is inserted into a CFC via the standard configuration environment.
Processing done by the AS (FCS).
After mapping the visualisation data from the control software to WinCC-OS, structure variables are available which may be connected to the faceplates in the process graphic. The ADCO face plate handling is analog to CTRL_PID.
Supported PCS7 versions:
- Version 5.2. to 7.x
- AS-416 takes 2msec per cycle when operation mode is set to „adaption off“.
- Supports language switching in PCS7
- One license per AS
- No limitation re. number of ADCO instances / control loops per AS.
Scope of delivery:
- Library and function blocks ADCO / ADMR
- OS-Graphic blocks
- Via i.p.a.s.-systeme: Contact
- Via your Siemens partner
Configuration in CFC:
ADCO can be configured like any other standard function block in PCS7.