S7A for Industrial Ethernet
FIX32 / iFIX driver and OPC DA Server for interfacing with Simatic S7 PLC
Take advantage of the S7A I/O-driver and OPC DA server for the data link of your Simatic S7 with FIX32 / iFIX or other control systems.
S7A I/O combines two products in one:
- „Classic“ native I/O driver for FIX32, iFIX and Cimplicity by GE Intelligent Platforms.
- OPC DA Server according to OPC DA 2.0 standard
Supported SCADA and PCS:
- FIX32 or iFIX by GE Intelligent Platforms
- Cimplicity 8.0/8.1 by GE Intelligent Platforms
- any SCADA system supporting OPC DA
- any PCS supporting OPC DA
Supported communication protocols:
- Industrial Ethernet TCP/IP
- Profibus FDL / FMS protocol via Hilscher CIF50-PB Adapter
Industrial Ethernet TCP / IP provides the highest data throughput and allows up to 256 devices attached to one S7A PC.
- S5-95U series (Profibus L2(FDL) via Hilscher CIF50-PB)
- S5 115-155 series (TCP/IP or Profibus FDL/FMS via Hilscher CIF50-PB)
- S7-200 series
- S7-300 series
- S7-400 series (including S7-400H)
- S7-1200 series
- and compatible to above mentioned PLC
The Ethernet interface could be the S7 CPU integrated interface or a separate communications processor (CP).
Supported PC Hardware:
- For Industrial Ethernet TCP/IP a standard network interface card is required. No other specific hardware like a Siemens CP etc. is needed.
- For Profibus FDL/FMS protocol a „CIF50-PB“ adapter (made by Hilscher) is required.
S7A is compliant to the OLE for Process Control (OPC) Version 2.0 Standard.
Any 2.0 OPC client application can address the PLC data using the S7A OPC DA Server.
S7A I/O driver is licensed and copy protected by a USB hardlock.
The version 7.52 is currently being delivered. The license key already contains the license for the operation of version 8 of the S7A driver, if the upgrade is ordered by version 8 until 31.12.2017. The S7A driver will be released in the third quarter of 2017.
Click here to order
Please provide following information with your order:
- Desired qty. of S7A I/O driver copies/licenses
- Shipping address
- Invoice address