Siemens Simatic S7
The PLC executes the ADCO algorithms.
Handling the controller is typically done by a HMI system, such as SIEMENS WinCC, OP or other universal SCADA systems.
Supported S7 versions:
- Siemens Step7 Basic V4.02.1 and later
- CPU 314 (6ES7314-1AG14-0AB0)
- CPU 317
- CPU 318
- CPU 4xx
- S7-compatible SAIA xx7
- S7-317 CPU takes 2msec per cycle when operation mode is set to „adaption off“.
- One license per PLC/CPU.
- No limitations in number of ADCO instances / control loops per CPU.
Scope of delivery:
- Library ADCO and ADMR function block
- Via i.p.a.s.-systeme: Contact
Configuration in FUP editor:
ADCO can be configured the same way all other standard function blocks in Step7 are.
Programming languages FUP, CP and AWL are supported.