In iFIX, measuring points are configured block-oriented in a “Database”.
These database blocks are processed by all means in a specific period which is adjustable for each block.
Using ADCO / ADMR you upgrade Proficy iFIX with the control capabilities of a PCS.
Visualisation and configuration of ADCO / ADMR is integrated into iFIX.
ADCO / ADMR is inserted and configured like any other iFIX standard dynamo.
The processing is done by iFIX on the iFIX host PC.
Supported Proficy iFIX versions:
- Version 2.21 and later
- One Cycle in „adaption off“ mode takes 0,1 sec. CPU time on an average equipped PC. This 100 msec is the shortest period possible for iFIX.
- One license each SCADA PC.
- No limitations re. number of ADCO instances / control loops per SCADA PC
Scope of delivery:
- Database Dynamos (Function blocks) ADCO and ADMR
- Prepared graphical elements available on request.
- Via i.p.a.s.-systeme: Contact
Configuration in database builder:
Like any other database block ADCO is configured in the workspace or database builder.