Beckhoff TwinCAT turns any compatible PC into a real-time controller offering multiple PLC, NC axis control, development environment and operator units all in one. TwinCAT replaces conventional PLC, NC controls and operator units.
Using ADCO / ADMR TwinCAT becomes a control machine providing outstanding performance. The CPU time of an average equipped host PC for processing the control algorithms is only 1 µsec (= 1×10-6 sec.).
ADCO / ADMR is attached out of the library to the CFC using the CFC editor which means standard configuration.
Processing is done by the software PLC.
The handling of ADCO / ADMR can be done using faceplates offered by i.p.a.s.-systeme as ActiveX controls.
Supported TwinCAT versions:
- Version 2.9 and later
- One cycle takes 1 µsec (= 1×10-6 sec.) CPU time in „adaption off“ mode on an average equipped PC.
- One license per soft PLC.
- No limitations re. number of ADCO instances / control loops per soft PLC.
Scope of delivery:
- Library function blocks ADCO and ADMR
- Faceplates (ActiveX controls) available on request.
- Via i.p.a.s.-systeme: Contact
Configuration in CFC:
ADCO is configured like any other standard function block.